This website is written to conform to a minimum of W3C standards for XHTML 1.0 transitional, CSS and WCAG AA standard. If you have any problems using this site please contact us email@example.com
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
- Access key 1 - Home page (English Version)
- Access key 5- Home page (Welsh Version)
- Access key 2 - Browse references
- Access key 3 - Search references
- Access key 4 - Submit references
- Access key 6 - Full version of PDF
- Access key 0 - Accessibility
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Links are described to made sense out of context. Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).