- Marine Biodiversity: Priorities for Action. Powerpoint presentation to the Scottish Marine Biodiversity Workshop 22nd March 2007. [Presentation 5.7 Mb].
- Overview and predictions for the coastal zone and shallow seas. Powerpoint presentation (Authors: Hiscock, K., Hawkins, S.J. & Sims, D.) for the European Climate Change Programme Working Group II – Impacts and Adaptation, 12 April 2006 - Brussels. [Presentation 9 Mb].
- Using the Habitats Directive and developing new approaches to identify important areas for marine conservation. Powerpoint presentation by Keith Hiscock for the 1st European Congress of Conservation Biology, 22-26 August 2006 – Eger, Hungary. [ PDF version of Presentation 1.4 Mb | PDF of Transcript for presentation35 Kb ]
- Making Biodiversity Action Plan criteria work for marine conservation. Powerpoint presentation given by Keith Hiscock on 20 June 2006 at the UK Biodiversity Partnership Annual Conference in Belfast. [Presentation 6.0 Mb]
- Linking marine natural history observations to environmental change (and helping to identify change that ‘matters’). Presentation given by Keith Hiscock to the Porcupine Marine Natural History Society on 17 March 2007. [Presentation 3.5 Mb]